Urso Chappell’s ExpoMuseum Blog: Shanghai 2010 TV Series... and My Latest China Daily Article

14 March 2010

Shanghai 2010 TV Series... and My Latest China Daily Article

Today, I had the pleasure of seeing the first public showing of four episodes of Shanghai 2010, a documentary series about Shanghai and Expo 2010 by D3 Productions. I was interviewed for the program at the Palace of Fine Arts here in San Francisco, site of the 1915 Panama-Pacific International Exposition.

It's a great series and I particularly enjoyed the segments talking about various individual pavilions such as Germany, Holland, France, Luxembourg, the United States, and Coca-Cola.

The series will debut at various times on PBS stations in the United States... in both standard and high definition... in March and April. As they say, check your local listings.

Also, today, my third article for China Daily was published. I wrote about nation branding at world's fairs. A disclaimer: I didn't write the headline. My proposed headline was "Leaving an Impression: Nation Branding at World Expos."

No comments: