Urso Chappell’s ExpoMuseum Blog: Yesterday's ExpoMuseum Twitter Posts

15 April 2010

Yesterday's ExpoMuseum Twitter Posts

  • 11:38 Disney now a sponsor of US Pavilion at Shanghai's Expo 2010: tinyurl.com/disneyuspav #
  • 12:05 Great to see Disney involved in a world's fair pavilion again, even if they're just forking over money. fb.me/uWtWQ5pz #
  • 14:35 RT @HistoryLink: We have a new bio of architect Paul Thiry, principal designer of Seattle's 1962 World's Fair... bit.ly/bRGkaL #
  • 15:02 @pinklipssstick Wow. I hadn't heard about that. Where can I get more info? I imagine this was after the Berlin Olympics? #
  • 23:41 Video game + diabetes testing = world's fair? tinyurl.com/knockem #
  • 23:50 Video: Expo 2010's physical Expo Museum I'd love to someday see a permanent Expo Museum. fb.me/w9Nhvlvc #
ExpoMuseum on Twitter

No comments: