Urso Chappell’s ExpoMuseum Blog: Season Pass Podcast Year in Review... and a Couple of Corrections

02 January 2009

Season Pass Podcast Year in Review... and a Couple of Corrections

This week, I was a guest on The Season Pass Podcast for the third time. It was posted today and listening to it, I already found a couple of misstatements on my part:

Expo 2008 Zaragoza attendance:
I said that Expo 2008's final attendance figure was about 5.9 million, just shy of the 6 million they'd projected. I'm still researching the exact final attendance figures, but the attendance was closer to 5.5 million, still not too shabby for a 3-month exposition.

Barry Howard's United States Pavilion Experience:
I was right about his being involved in Expo 74 in Spokane and the 1984 Louisiana World Exposition, but his other United States Pavilion was Expo 70 in Osaka, Japan.

No comments: